SECTION - A
Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
You'll discover how to troubleshoot & repair ??
- Dead Systems
- No display
- Dim display
- Freezing System
- System getting hung
- Keyboard control section problem
- Memory control section problem
- Audio not working
- USB port not working
- Serial port not working
- Ps2 port not working
- CD Drive control section problem
- Hard disk control section problem
- Battery not charging
- D C pin problem
- Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode, Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips ETC....
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
- Laptop Motherboards
- Solving Laptop Power Problems
- How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
- Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
- How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
- Fixing Keyboard Problems
- Fixing Touchpad Problems
- Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
- Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fit/Install Laptop Hard Drives
- What you need to know about hard drive installation.
- Example Hard Drives.
- How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
- Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
- By-passing the BIOS Password.
- What to do if You Can't Boot The System.
- Laptop BIOS Settings.
- What to do if you can't remember your BIOS password.
- and you need to get into the BIOS.
- A comprehensive FAQ section.
Using our laptop repair guides, you'll have the knowledge to
- Identify ALL the parts in a Laptop.
- Fit laptop screens.
- Fit laptop keyboards.
- Fit memory into ANY laptop.
- Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
- Clean a laptop keyboard to an 'as new' condition. This little-known technique can make you a ton of money alone.
- How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy profit.
- Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.
Laptop Exploding Diagrams
This part contains diagrams and the part numbers. You'll use this to see where the parts fit together. Other than physically taking a laptop
apart, this is the only way to see how the bits and pieces fit together. There are other information sections including pictures of components and the specifications of laptops. This is useful
knowledge to have as you'll know exactly what's in a laptop before buying or repairing a particular model. Where else can you find all this information? The answer is?.. nowhere!
Consider these advantages of becoming a laptop repair specialist...
- All your income is earned from home.
- Can be run by anyone.
- Free ongoing help.
- Market and expanding every day.
- Recession proof.
- Part-time for full-time money.
- You can be employed.
- You can be unemployed.
- Want to escape the 9 - 5 grind.
Look! These are the minimum charges
- Selling just ONE laptop per week will make $200 per week.
- Fitting ONE keyboard into a laptop will make $45.
- Installing memory into a laptop will make $45.
- Fitting a hard drive will make $45.
- Installing Windows to a new hard drive will make an additional $45.
SECTION - B
Advance chip-level Laptop Motherboard repair
Laptop Motherboard Chip Level Training Course Content
Basic electronics, Laptop and Desktop motherboard chip level course, ;Analog Digital,Block Diagram, Basic Problems, Circuit diagram, Repairing Steps of ac adapter, battery, Lcd
inverter, Hard drive, ram, keyboard, touchpad, cd dvd
IC Chip Soldering & Desoldering
Motherboard Ic Chip Components
Connector Socket Basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
Motherboard Overview: Main Signals of Motherboard And How motherboards Work with Different ic
- Define different Laptop problems
- Common Laptop Notebook Chip
- POWER SUPPLY CHIP
- IO CHIP
- CPU power supply chips
- Charge discharge control chip
- CPU temperature control chip
- Graphics Brand
- Ethernet chips
- Sound audio Chip
- PC Card Chip
- COM port chip
- Keyboard chip
- Battery IC :
- Memory control chip
- Clock IC :
- lcd back light control
- Ddr memory power supply
- Other Common chipset
- Mosfets Used
- Crystal (14.318 Clock )
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of motherboards
- Tracing different connectors and socket with related component and chip
- Testing and using of different components
- Dc to dc power regulator sections
- Power supply to different chips vcc core, 5vsus, +1.5v, 1.8vsus, 5v, 10v, 2.5v
- Cpu core voltage, vid signals, vrm section, mosfet of vrm
- Clock generation circuits
- Bois chips section, rtc chip
- Power good , reset,frame, clock, bios signals
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- How to read different component datasheet.
- Basic cleaning and washing method of motherborad
- Smd component pratice removal and inserting different components
- Training using cro osciloscope
- Finding fault using cro osciloscope
- Use of debug card post error code
- Finding fault using post debug card
- Training using eeprom programmer
- Bios update using eeprom programmer
- Training using bga soldering station
- Removing bga chips and rebolling it using reball stencil
- Ics rebolling, bga ball arrangement, pratice
- Training using solder batch
- Removing socket & connectors using solder bath
- Bios password, ibm, dell password removing steps
- Searching data sheets of different ics
- Common problems of different motherboards
- Student bonus package
- Service Manuals of different Laptop
- Schematic diagram of motheboards , Bios update files, Datasheet etc
- Online support for 1 year
- Ics list and used of different Ics with models list
- Free upgrades for the first one year
One Time Payment
Course Fee Was $97.00 Now
Only $47.00 A Limited Time Offer